Pericom Semiconductor’s PI5C series of logic circuits are produced using the Company’s advanced 0.6 micron CMOS technology.
The PI5C16211 is a 24-bit bus switch designed with a low ON resistance allowing inputs to be connected directly to outputs. This device operates as a 24-bit or a 12-bit bus switch, which provides high speed bus switching.
• Near-zero propagation delay
• 5Ω switches connect inputs to outputs
• Direct bus connection when switches are ON
• Ultra-low quiescent power (0.2 µA typical) – Ideally suited for notebook applications
• Industrial operating temperature: –40°C to +85°C
• Packages available:
– 56-pin 173-mil wide plastic TVSOP (K)
– 56-pin 240-mil wide thin plastic TSSOP (A)
– 56-pin 300-mil wide plastic SSOP (V)