The KS0127B converts analog NTSC, PAL or SECAM video in composite, S-video, or component format to digitized component video. Output data can be selected for CCIR 601 or square pixel sample rates in either YCbCr or RGB formats. The digital video can be scaled down in both the horizontal and vertical directions. The KS0127B also decodes Intercast, Teletext, Closed Caption, and WSS data with a built-in bit data slicer. Digitized CVBS data can be output directly during VBI for external processing.
• Accepts NTSC-M/N/4.43, PAL-M/N/B/G/H/I/D/K/L and SECAM formats with auto detection
• 6 analog inputs: 3 S-video, 6 composite, or 1 3-wire YCbCr component video
• 2-line luma and chroma comb filters including adaptive luma comb for NTSC
• Programmable luma bandwidth, contrast, brightness, and edge enhancement
• Programmable chroma bandwidth, hue, and saturation
• High quality horizontal and vertical down scaler
• Intercast, Teletext and Closed Caption decoding with built-in bit slicer
• Direct output of digitized CVBS during VBI for Intercast application
• Analog square pixel or CCIR 601 sample rates
• Output in 4:4:4, 4:2:2, or 4:1:1 YCbCr component, or 24-bit or 16-bit RGB formats with dithering
• YCbCr 4:2:2 output can be 8 or 16 bits wide with embedded timing reference code support for 8-bit mode
• Simultaneous scaled and non-scaled digital output ports outputs for 8-bit mode.
• Direct access to scaler via bi-directional digital port.
• Programmable Gamma correction table
• Programmable timing signals
• Industry standard IIC interface
• Digital Video
• Video Capture/Editing